12/15/13

The Creative Home & Garden Hop

 

Check out my Recipes for Homemade Muffin Mixes here!

 

Welcome to the Final Edition of

The Creative Home & Garden Hop

I will be taking a much needed break to spend the Christmas season with my family, writing for my main blog, The Self Sufficient HomeAcre, and training our new foster dog, Abigail. When the holidays are over, I will need to spend some time revamping The Self Sufficient HomeAcre to make it more informative and chock full o' homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling information!

 I hope that you all have a wonderful Holiday Season with plenty of food, family time, and faith in the true meaning of this season!

Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year to one and all!

14 comments:

  1. Oh boy, am I gonna miss this hop! Keep my e-mail and if you ever start one again, notify me! As always, thank you for hosting. I know it must take a lot of time, but please know it has been very much appreciated! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a very Merry New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Vickie! Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had a great time co-hosting. But I could definitely use a little extra time sprucing up my blog. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been such a pleasure hosting with you, Mary! Thanks so much for all you do! Best wishes with you blogging and have a Very Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  4. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours !:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Deb! And a Very Merry Christmas to you too!

      Delete
  5. Lisa, I tried to get to you homemade muffin mixes but the link was not working. Just wanted to let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting Lisa, appreciate joining in. Very busy time of year. Deep breath, carry on. Have a great week.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too Lisa Lynn! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting. Have a great week.
    Rob

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...